Empower! Teach! Inspire!
Mission Statement: The "Learning Academy" is a public PreK-5th grade neighborhood program at GrandView Boulevard School which has been serving the local community for the past 50 years. We are dedicated to providing all students with a balanced curriculum including language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, technology, and the arts to develop critical thinking and problem solving skills.
What We Offer
- Engaging, rigorous curriculum in English
- Highly qualified staff
- Safe, friendly environment
- High Quality FREE Pre-Kindergarten in a nurturing environment
- Transitional kindergarten for late birthdays
- Involved Parents/Parent Resource Center
- Parent workshops
- Hands-on Science/Science Fair
- P.S. Arts - weekly music and art classes taught by professional artists
- GATE (Gifted and Talented) clusters in regular classrooms, field trips, and more
- Technology (Computer labs, smart boards, etc.)
- Intervention (Extra help in small groups)
- NEW! Integration with special education students during art, music and P.E.
- Free before and after school care
- After school enrichment (MadScience, Soccer Shots, Samy's Camera, Martial Arts, Dance, etc)